
<> being my favorite movie for a long long time. It is the best movie I have seen. I love movies, and I have seen many movies from many different country, culture and period. But I have never seen a movie as wonderful as it's. This movie is talking a story about a Chinese family. The story was crossing the children, teenager, mid age and old people, it infiltrating the Chinese
philosophical knowledge. We said that cultures were like an iceberg, and this movie were telling the bottom part of Chinese culture iceberg. Maybe because I am a Chinese so I can understand it easier and better, but I thinks Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm were not enough to explains its’ good, not even a Oscar best movie can explains it. I had watched many times, every time that I rewatch it I can comprehend something new in it. It is like a fountain of wisdom. It was deeply influencing my life. This movie is direct by Edward Yang (1947—2007.6.29), he is a thinker. I think Edward Yang is the peak of Chinese movie. To depict his great is out of my ability.following is the film clips of this movie
No comments:
Post a Comment