Glogster Poster Explanation
Who am I? There were many things had influence my identity, friends, education, parents, ethnic, music, TV show and so on. There were too much thinks that I can’t show in my poster. So I choose some things that were most influential to show in my poster. You may ask why I didn’t choose my parents, or my home life. In fact I think my parents are more in supporting, but not influence. The most influential things were my friends, my high school, China, Chicago and art.
As you see, I pose tow picture of my friends in my poster. It means friends were the most influential thing (not things) that were influence my values. One of these pictures was a group of my friends who were playing skateboard with me in China. Another one was two of my best friends singing karaoke with me.
Above my friends, it was the photo of my high school library. It symbolizing the education in china that I had took. It was a school with a long history; it was built in a century ago. It deeply influence how did I thinking.
At the bottom base of my poster you can see a bar code, if you click it you will see it sign with “made in china”. It symbolizing my ethnic is Chinese, and I was born in china. The Chinese cultures were around me over twenty years. I was influencing my lift and my view for a very long time.
Chicago, you can see the photo of Chicago that I was take in the right side. I took it in the Sate & Lake train station, just near our Harold Washington College. it‘s the place that I have to walk every school day. In fact, moved to Chicago US, is the most influential event that I had. It was a new star of my life, now I’m living here just like other citizen, busy and American life style. It let me found another identity of myself.
At the right top of my poster you can see a music player; it is a classical music, it was symbolizing the art influence. Even my major wasn’t about art, but art still had some important influences in my mind. For example, what is beautiful? What is good music? The answers of these questions were influence by which kind and how many art that I have seen and listened.
At the left top of the poster you can see a bar code again, but this time wasn’t my ethnic, this time is my face. Who do I look? It is a part of the identity. I’m an Asian, and was short, and a little fat. As you see.
In the middle of my poster, you can see a swirl. What is it? It’s like coffee? In fact, I pose it there is meaning a mixing of the other thing that I posed, I pose it as melting pot. I mean I was a mix of these things, and these things were a part of me.
Who am I? I'm who I am. I am a new immigrant in United State. I am a student in Harold Washington college taking ESL and pop-culture class. But honestly, I am not a pop person in this country. In past twenty years, I was taking Chinese school, making Chinese friend living in Chinese family. For sure, foreign music was influencing me, and also I’m adapting American culture, but mostly i am still a Chinese.
Who am I? There were many things had influence my identity, friends, education, parents, ethnic, music, TV show and so on. There were too much thinks that I can’t show in my poster. So I choose some things that were most influential to show in my poster. You may ask why I didn’t choose my parents, or my home life. In fact I think my parents are more in supporting, but not influence. The most influential things were my friends, my high school, China, Chicago and art.
As you see, I pose tow picture of my friends in my poster. It means friends were the most influential thing (not things) that were influence my values. One of these pictures was a group of my friends who were playing skateboard with me in China. Another one was two of my best friends singing karaoke with me.
Above my friends, it was the photo of my high school library. It symbolizing the education in china that I had took. It was a school with a long history; it was built in a century ago. It deeply influence how did I thinking.
At the bottom base of my poster you can see a bar code, if you click it you will see it sign with “made in china”. It symbolizing my ethnic is Chinese, and I was born in china. The Chinese cultures were around me over twenty years. I was influencing my lift and my view for a very long time.
Chicago, you can see the photo of Chicago that I was take in the right side. I took it in the Sate & Lake train station, just near our Harold Washington College. it‘s the place that I have to walk every school day. In fact, moved to Chicago US, is the most influential event that I had. It was a new star of my life, now I’m living here just like other citizen, busy and American life style. It let me found another identity of myself.
At the right top of my poster you can see a music player; it is a classical music, it was symbolizing the art influence. Even my major wasn’t about art, but art still had some important influences in my mind. For example, what is beautiful? What is good music? The answers of these questions were influence by which kind and how many art that I have seen and listened.
At the left top of the poster you can see a bar code again, but this time wasn’t my ethnic, this time is my face. Who do I look? It is a part of the identity. I’m an Asian, and was short, and a little fat. As you see.
In the middle of my poster, you can see a swirl. What is it? It’s like coffee? In fact, I pose it there is meaning a mixing of the other thing that I posed, I pose it as melting pot. I mean I was a mix of these things, and these things were a part of me.
Who am I? I'm who I am. I am a new immigrant in United State. I am a student in Harold Washington college taking ESL and pop-culture class. But honestly, I am not a pop person in this country. In past twenty years, I was taking Chinese school, making Chinese friend living in Chinese family. For sure, foreign music was influencing me, and also I’m adapting American culture, but mostly i am still a Chinese.

No comments:
Post a Comment