Who catch the idea of this song?
Did everyone know who George Washington is?
Ok this song this talking about the relation between George Washington and me.
We were old friend you know.
No I am just joking.
This song called “free fall”.
Sing and writer by a death metal band “in flames” in 2002
I heard this song several years ago, and I like it but even I listen it so many times, I was still like the song said” I never seem to understand”
What is this free fall mean? Why it was falling?
So I look at the first word “mirror mirror” What is “mirror mirror” mean?
I think this mirror is came from “snow while”
It is the story that you mom told you when you’re a very little kid. It was symbolizing the child hood.
Did you hear that sound in the beginning of this song? It like the music box sound,
Is it beautiful? Is it very different from death metal?
That’s the point. The different between group up world and child hood
When we were a little kid, things were always be good and beautiful around us.
You mother and teacher will tell you this world were full of beautiful stuff.
They set up a utopia for children. And tell your dream will come truth.
All you need to do is grab all the good quality such as to be honest.
You teacher will told you the George Washington story which is about honest.
Did everyone know the story about George Washington’ honest?
You mom told you Washington became a good president because he was honest. But she wouldn’t tell you Washington became the first president because he is a great commander, and commander is a soldier. Soldier’s job is kill people.
Yes! Washington was honest about he cut his father’s tree. But what else’s? Cut that little tree is the only thing worry he did in all of his life time?
Ok, Washington is great. But I am not. Did you lie? Did you lie? Every one lied in this world. Washington was honest so his father forgives him. But when I was honest to my father that I get zero point for my midterm he says noting to me for three months.
That’s the story between Washington and me.
That is the different between real world and children’s world.
You can hear this song is sound like complaining.
Who is this song complaining?
It is complaining the People who set up the children’s Utopia.
They were lie to the younger generation. It let them confusing When they were grouping up
When Teenager grouping up and face to the real world, which is full of limitations.
The ugly truth were shock the Teenager. They lost their self-identity.
That why song say :
I never seem to understand the time, the place, and who I am.
They lost the foundation. So we were falling down. We can’t find a place that they can stand in this world.
That is the main idea of this song in my view.
Of course, there are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes.
I analyze in this way because, when I was teenager.
“Say good bye to your beautiful youth.“
Is the main content and issue of our pop-song in Asian.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Song Analysising Presentation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment